On line audioguides
Soon on line
Download the tracks onto an mp3 player, a mobile phone or a computer.
Click on the track and you can listen to the commentary directly before downloading it.
Exposition "Fenêtres sur cours"
- A20. Axel Hémery, Director of the Musée des Augustins and Exhibition Curator
- A21. The courtyard as an architectural object : Mathieu Le Ny (architect, Maison de l'Architecture Midi-Pyrénées)
Section 1 - Atriums and patios: from peplum to Orientalism
- A22 to 25 : Download (file zip : 14,2 Mo)
Section 2 - The cloister, between picturesque and mysticism
- A26 to 30 : Download (file zip : 16,2 Mo)
Section 3 - Farmyards, an air of the country
- A31 to 35 : Download (file zip : 13,2 Mo)
Section 4 - The courtyard as a living space
- A36 to 40 : Download (file zip : 12,3 Mo)
Section 5 - Palace courts, scenography and splendour
- A41 to 45 : Download (file zip : 13,3 Mo)
Section 6 - Urban courtyards, city surprises and metamorphoses
- A46 to 52 : Download (file zip : 18 Mo)
Section 7 - The courtyard, history's theatre
- A53 to 59 : Download (file zip : 22 Mo)