The photographic service sells reproductions of works in the collections and pictures of the museum's architecture and exhibition spaces.
How does the photo library work?
Requests for photographs
- by post: Service documentation, 21 rue de Metz, 31000 Toulouse
- by e-mail: Contact us
- complete our online order form
- The image or images are sent after receipt of payment.
- Send us a cheque (order: Trésor Public) to the following address: Musée des Augustins, 21 rue de Metz, 31000 TOULOUSE, FRANCE or
- Make a bank transfer (download the RIB)