Reservation is essential for any group visit to the permanent collections or to the exhibitions (with or without a tour guide).
On this page you will also find resources to prepare for your visit or to go further afterwards.
(without a tour guide or with your own tour guide)
- Reservations via e-mail: Contact us (in ‘type of request' choose "reserve a non-accompanied group visit")
- Reservations by telephone: +33 (0)5 61 22 39 03
- For the permanent collections: groups of fifteen people or more pay only 2€ each (instead of 4€).
Entrance to the museum's permanent collections is free for students and under-18s.
- For exhibitions, a reduced exhibition rate (variable) is also applied to groups of fifteen or more people. Entrance to exhibitions is free for under-18s (special prices for students).
Guided tours (adults) or exploration tours (young visitors) are led by Toulouse Town Council guides. We offer these tours in English, German, Spanish and Italian (maximum: 25 people).
For information and reservations, please contact the Service des Affaires Culturelles (Cultural Affairs Department)
- By mail: Contact us
- By telephone: +33 (0)5 62 27 61 18
Guided visit prices (on top of museum entrance fee)
- In French: 35€
- In other languages: 50€
Resources for Adults
Guided tour kit (microphone and headphones) available at reception (limited number).
Downloadable audio guides (French, English, Spanish)
Printable Room Information Sheets (French, English, Spanish).
Resources for Children
Games-trails (Entrons au musée) and visit assistance tools (watercolour kit, box of smells) for children are available at museum reception.